Sunday, July 22, 2007

Over the Rainbow Bridge...


My heart breaks to let everyone know that Ruby passed away today around 11am. She wasn't in any pain and had a condition that caused her many seizures- though after a week of every possible test available we were not able to pin point the exact cause. After a week of her being hospitalized I took her home on Friday night. I'm glad I had these past couple of days to cuddle her. Her little body just couldn't hold on and she fell into what the vet describes as a coma, though she was awake. She didn't fuss or cry and just laid on my shoulder while she went to sleep. She truly was my little baby and my constant companion and I'll miss her so much. I hope she's already eating as much ice cream as possible and burying weiners for a late night snack.

Michelle
xoxo

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

My heart is absolutely broken for you Michelle. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue, Maggie and Mitch

jenn said...

Goodbye Ruby - I love you!

♥ Saidie

Suki & Joey said...

I know this is so late, but I just saw the news on Saidie's blog...

I am so sorry for your loss, Michelle. I am glad that Ruby is no longer in any pain, and I hope you and your family can continue with your lives with Ruby furever in your hearts.

Puggy kisses
Katy & Suki

Balboa said...

My deepest Sympathy, I am so sorry I did not find out sooner.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Balboa and MOmmy

ChaChi Lu said...

We are so sorry for your loss. She is at peace now....big Chihuahua kisses!

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

Goofy said...

Oh..I'm sorry that i'm late... Mom broke into tears reading this post. She always said, Ruby is the cutest chihuahua she've ever seen!!!